Caban Systems designs renewable energy storage solutions for the telecommunications industry. We have recently entered an accelerated growth phase and have dramatically increased our hiring in technical, operational, and manufacturing roles. We work in-person at our headquarters and manufacturing facility in Burlingame, CA. Caban is dedicated to reducing the carbon footprint of the telecommunications industry by developing best-in-class renewable energy solutions.
We’re looking for an experienced, all-star Head of Talent Acquisition to lead our Talent Acquisition team. People are the driving force of success at Caban, and this team plays a key role in driving our growth and shaping our culture. If you’re an exceptional talent leader, passionate about growing and developing building an excellent employment brand, while developing operations and systems to improve overall hiring experience and operational efficiency, we want to talk to you.
- Develop and drive a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy, with a focus on employment brand and proactive candidate sourcing, resulting in attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates in a high-growth environment
- Partner closely with the executive team and key leaders to understand talent needs, develop talent strategies, and build talent and hiring plans across all functions, while managing internal and external teams that knows how to find and acquire exceptional, diverse talent
- Partner cross-functionally to help develop Caban's workplace culture and brand in the industry
- Strategically report on talent acquisition progress, leveraging systems and tools, and facilitate business decisions to ensure we are tracking towards our hiring plans and broader talent needs, short-term and long-term
- 8+ years of experience in talent acquisition with 5+ years of experience managing a team and/or talent function.
- Experience in scaling a early stage startup (30+ employees) to a mature growth company (100+ employees) in a fast-paced environment with strong results
- Excellent communication and leadership / influencing skills to act as a strong partner to the business
- Experience developing comprehensive talent strategies
- Knowledge and experience with evaluation and implementation of recruiting tools and applicant tracking systems
- Comfortable "rolling up sleeves” while participating in deeply complex strategy discussions
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred