As a Sales Operations Manager, you'll be a key strategic partner for leaders across sales, operations, and management. Team members are experts in business strategy. They also leverage analytical and strategic thinking. They are pragmatic and results-oriented. As a Sales Operations Manager, you'll partner closely with our sales leadership to develop and bring to life data-driven strategies to accelerate growth globally.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency.
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, trends and operating metrics. Communicate recommendations to sales leadership and the broader organization.
- Work with and influence cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product, Finance.
- Proactively identify and redefine processes and systems that improve and scale our business.
- Support company-level strategy-setting and planning efforts.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience experience in strategy & operations in a demanding highly analytical environments
- Understanding of sales systems and tools.
- Demonstrated problem solving experience providing data-driven business insights.
- Proven ability to drive impact in a complex, fast-paced environment - Organized, detail-oriented and strategically focused.
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills - familiarity with SQL or other systems is preferred but not required