Caban Systems, a leader in the design and manufacture of software-enabled energy storage and management systems for the telecommunications industry, is seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead the Go-to-Market and Product Marketing Strategy for our hardware, software and energy services. The candidate will define go-to-market strategies and define the roadmap for an effective product marketing strategy. It is critical that the candidate has strong knowledge of trends in the telecom/energy Industry and acts as a catalyst to affect the strategy/direction of the market launch for our products and services.
As an Experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager
Product Business Strategy:
- You will own the global business, product & platform strategy and planning activities to bring energy management systems, applications and energy services to the market
- You will be in charge of the go-to-market and market entry/launch through obsolescence
- You will develop pricing strategies for hardware, software and energy services that are relevant to volume, location and time
- Collaborate with Finance and Sales Teams to communicate business related pricing & packaging, and TCO/ROI analytics of differentiating capabilities of the cloud offerings.
- Perform competitive analysis, define and communicate key advantages and competitive updates. Keep our sales teams armed to win deals.
- You will be responsible for developing, executing and tracking KPIs to ensure milestones are met and the strategy remains on track
- Dive comprehensive market research using both primary and secondary data support segmentation, packaging, pricing, position, business value decisions.
- You will work closely with the sales team and Head of Product Strategy and Sales Team to align on objectives and strategies
- You will support customer engagement and a market expansion future roadmap to ensure ongoing evolution of product improvements and updates
- You will bring the voice of the customer to the product marketing strategy.
- Develop appropriate positioning and targeted messaging. Adjust and tune content on the fly for different level audiences and for different target segments.
- Develop strategic sales enablement collateral pertaining to products, such as brochures, datasheets, customer case studies, white papers and additional asset development as needed.
- Develop technical presentation and demonstration for us by a worldwide technical field team
- Develop technical website and webinar content
- Analyze competitive intelligence, industry trends, market positions, market share and growth rate to shape product and business strategy.
- Develop product promotions and incentives strategy to drive growth and customer adoption
- Work with the marketing team to create case studies for our product portfolio.
- You will drive business/marketing decisions for program checkpoints and post launch.
- Expert ability to translate complex technical capabilities into simple product messaging that can be easily consumed across multiple buyer personas
- Graduate level research skills, which means that you feel comfortable with combing through enormous amounts of research and identifying the key takeaways
- Expert storytelling skills and experience creating product narratives and pitches
- Expert content creation skills across multiple mediums, including video, whitepapers, blogs, infographics, product and creative briefs
- Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution across cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including an eye for design
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to manage competing deliverables and timelines
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion for rolling up your sleeves
- Ability to translate technology and product features into business value
- 8+ years of product marketing experience (hardware required).
- Experience in the energy and telecom industry is highly preferred.
- Proven track record in bringing to market at least 3 new products and/or solutions using customer and business centered thinking.
- At least 3-4 years of product management, or sales engineering in the energy industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical or related discipline is required. MBA is preferred.
- Top tier management consulting experience in Tech sector preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Excellent equity potential
- 15 PTO Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(K) non-matching
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Rare opportunity to work with a leader in the telecommunication industry
- Exposure to Silicon Valley’s best and brightest engineers
- Unique opportunity to get in at the ground floor with a fast-growing purpose-driven startup and clean energy pioneer
- Dog-friendly office
- Data and Cloud Services