To complement our rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will be responsible for leading the day-to-day activities and performance of the Caban Systems Sales Operations team in the US. In this role, the analyst will be collaborate with the global sales team and work closely with cross-functional teams to align standards and spirit. The Caban Systems Sales Operations team works closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the right objectives and priorities are enabled, thereby driving overall productivity and effectiveness.
The analyst will be expected to generate a team spirit that will drive high performance, maintain outstanding professionalism and ensure seamless alignment with our high growth, scale-up DNA.
To be a Sales Operations Analyst in Caban you need...
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards with increasing responsibility
- Experience in technical and/or business acumen
- Experience in building and supporting a global sales operations team
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of other CRM applications
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to multitask
- Must speak Spanish and English fluently at the professional level.
As a Sales Operations Analyst in Caban you will...
- Be part of the new hire process including recruitment, interviews, onboarding and training
- Manage the Sales order fulfillment process
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement
- Track and analyze target metrics and KPIs for successful sales performance
- Support pipeline management and forecasting of our global sales by providing insightful reports and analytics, identifying gaps, providing recommendations and sharing insights
- Work with the systems team to build and maintain a robust reporting process and infrastructure including dashboards from Salesforce and CPQ in support of regional needs
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Monitor sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Manage sales orders in close collaboration with Finance, Manufacturing Operations, Logistics and Field Operations teams to support field installation and revenue realization