We are looking for a Technical Sales Analyst to join Caban Systems. As a critical member of the team, you will work closely with our internal sales team and Caban's major customers. You will be playing a critical role in many areas including customer interface, technical configuration analysis, data processing, RFP submissions, customer relationship management, and aligning customer expectations with company goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for all aspects of technical sales to customers with engineering support, site analysis, and written RFP responses.
- Partner with executives to define, set up, and operationalize key processes, including Sales Forecasting, Sales Reporting, and Analytics, and Operations.
- Assist account management teams through full sales cycles with activities including the quote, special pricing and deal tracking, and revenue management.
- Work closely with the CEO and VP of Sales to drive deals to close.
- Implement and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Implement and maintain metrics, relating to customer forecast and fulfillment including historical data analysis, waterfall analysis, trending analysis and etc.
- Participate in the development of regional Sales Operations processes to streamline workflows.
- Take the lead in performing daily sales administration and operations tasks including forecast management, customer demand fulfillment, leading customer-level supply commitment, coordinating NPI, EOL, VMI hub supply, etc.
What we need to see:
- Fluent in Spanish, oral and written
- Strong analytical skills - able to analyze customer data sets and make appropriate recommendations
- 4+ years Technical Sales or Sales Operations experience with with a bachelor's degree in engineering or a quantitative field
- You will have strong consultative and project management skills.
- Experience in B2B sales, experience in the telecommunications sector a strong plus.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Ability to work efficiently in a complex high tech environment.
- High energy and positive problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and strong organization skills.
- Proactive, creative, flexible and use good judgment to accomplish tasks on schedule with minimal direction and supervision.