Hello, what a great time to start your career in the booming industry of renewable energies. Caban Systems is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing and sales teams. As a part of our nationwide growing family, you will be a valuable asset to us. We will learn from you and you will learn from us. Together we will perfect our messaging, strengthen our branding and create more value to our current customer base.
You should be prepared to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and you will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of business.
- Preferred: Majors in marketing, communications, public relations, or environmental sustainability
- A passion or interest in environmental sustainability or the energy sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline.
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry. through a variety of career paths.
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set.
- Ability to work Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm.
- Remote work is also okay.
- Develop messaging to create value to our current and future customers.
- Assist in the creation of promotional campaigns.
- Support the development of social media campaigns.
- Participate in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Support the team with managing various databases, including conferences, speaking engagements, awards, etc.
- Work with a team to hit mutual goals.
- Learn and develop communication skills.
- Help in the expansion of our customer base.
- Track marketing and sales data.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Enter contact information into contact management systems.
- Burlingame, California, USA
- Professional experience with a burgeoning energy startup in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Exposure to some of the Valley’s best and brightest in engineering.
- Practical experience with current marketing and sales techniques.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful professionals.
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Flexible schedule.