Caban Systems is a leading company in the energy and services industry and its application to the field of telecommunications. We are looking for a WAREHOUSE MANAGER to join our team and help us continue to grow.
- Academic Level: Technician or Technologist in Electricity with knowledge of handling equipment and tools.
- Minimum experience of 1 year in similar positions and knowledge in inventory entry and exit controls and SAP platform management.
- Certifications for work at height.
- Excellent communication and service skills, teamwork and orientation to continuous improvement.
- Skills in Planning and Organization, analysis and orientation to detail.
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull over 50 pounds.
- Driver's license.
- Receive, organize, safeguard and control the materials, equipment, tools and products delivered for their control by the company.
- Review the specifications and physical conditions of the equipment and material that is delivered.
- Render the accounts that are requested in the periodicity required by the directors of the company.
- Provide the elements, materials, equipment and / or tools that are required by authorized personnel and verify signature of receipt.
- Verify the material in stock according to the list or inventory report.
- Perform the general warehouse inventory on a monthly basis.
- All those activities related to the nature of the position.
We are a small but nimble team, looking for a dynamic person who shares our passion and work ethic. It is never easy to invent new things, but we believe a few good people can make a difference in the world. If you feel the same, please let us know!