Field Service Technician (Sr. & Jr. )
About Caban Systems:
Caban Systems, Inc. is an energy infrastructure provider, offering end-to-end solutions for some of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. We're looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team and help us to keep growing. If you are a self-motivated individual with excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision, then we are looking for you!
As a Field Service Technician your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot system failures that may be a result of hardware failure, network or software configuration issues.
- Diagnosing technical issues and determining proper solutions.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports with customer sign off and acceptance.
- Cooperate with technical teams and share information across the organization.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Complete the maintenance routines within schedule.
- Assist clients and installers with all the technical questions and requirements.
- Ability to work on a 12-hour shift.
- Electrical Technician Certificate. Level 3 certification and above for Sr. Technician vacancy.
- 2+ years of Field Service or maintenance experience.
- Excellent service and communication skills.
- Able to train/demonstrate hardware and software product capabilities to customers and peers.
- Telecommunications Industry experience (desirable).
- Civil construction experience (desirable),].
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
- Great mechanical aptitude.
- Amazing problem solving skills.
- Valid general driver’s license.
- Knowledge of health, safety and quality guidelines.
- Honest and reliable.