Caban Systems is building a world class Team of Global Account Managers to develop our customer relationship with our global strategic Mobile Network Operator Customers. Our GAMS will own and expand CXO relationships within these strategic accounts with a key focus of growing revenues in multiple territories with MNO’s. We are looking for a sales leadership personality with a high level of maturity and innovation. Strong in process, strategy, planning and execution. Opportunity to leverage WW resources, investments and potential Joint Ventures.
- Primary locations are,
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Europe/US (East Coast Preferred)
- Asia (Singapore/Hong Kong)
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and collaboration. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- The Global Account Manager is responsible for expanding Caban’s strategic importance and to build strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. The GAM is responsible for selling at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad for earning customer acceptance and service implementation. The rep will work with all appropriate Caban Systems resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests. This includes dotted line responsibility for downstream and technical resources that may be geographically distributed.
- Development of formal case studies and other forms of references highlighting activity and workloads running on Caban Systems is core to the role.
- Reaching the Sales and Revenue Target
- Develop and execute a three year strategy for joint customer success with MNO
Key job responsibilities
- Focused attention on work need to accomplish Sales and Revenue Targets with designated MNO
- Manages accounts of significant size, depth, and complexity. Generally responsible for a select number of key accounts that generate a significant amount of revenue. Customers are typically complex in organizational structure and may operate across multiple geographies. Sales efforts will involve aligning multiple stakeholders and lines of business in an account and require a complex decision making process that includes multiple executives across both the customer and Caban. May require influencing and orchestrating sales activities and teams across multiple geographies.
- Participates and leads with a high degree of proficiency in the negotiation of legal agreements and contract terms. Negotiates critical relationships and agreements with customers, suppliers or other external partners at the higher levels. General mastery of processes and procedures, understanding of complex scenarios is sought after by others in the business.
- Works on significant and unique issues where current best practices may not exist in the market. Develops and implements saleable solutions for highly complex problems.
- Operates with significant autonomy and discretion. High degree of decision making is required in routine customer engagement, business judgment is critical and problem solving is exacerbated by multiple business problems that have to be solved.
- Interacts with senior management or executive levels to gain support for items that require escalation, writes convincing and professional documents that require limited direction on matters of importance to the company or customers.
- Deeply understands the opportunities their customers and their business needs. Helps define product requirements by acquiring and evangelizing needs of customers. Requirements likely extend beyond singular customer needs and approach market-level opportunities. Key member in helping to define future state of business and orders of importance.
- May informally lead individuals who have a common goal or account and responsible for influencing team direction.
- Demonstrates the ability to help attract senior talent from inside and outside of the company.
- Facilitates understanding of broader organizational tenets and strategic goals for organization or team.
- Recognizes trends for larger scale development needs in and across teams and builds plans to develop skills.
- Exemplifies high performance standards for the department. Implements structured measurement processes to communicate throughout the org.
- Plans and advocates for resources and executes their successful implementation.
- The candidate must have 5+ years experience working with Mobile Network Operator or consulting or selling to Mobile Network Operators.
- Demonstrable Relationship Management experience at VP/CxO Level.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
- Demonstrable Global Account Planning and Execution
- Candidates must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
- A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred) and a minimum of 5+ years of enterprise selling experience in large global accounts.
- Other experiences include: experience in large complex negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across Caban and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
- A strong understanding of Caban Systems and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS) would be preferred but not required.
Caban Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate iin employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other nonmerit factors.