Caban Systems, a leader in the design and manufacture of software-enabled energy storage and management systems for the telecommunications industry, is seeking an experienced Jr Design Engineer to lead and develop technical proposals and support the sales team in achieving sales goals. The candidate will recommend the appropriate technical solution according to the requirements, legislation and electrical codes of each country. It is critical that the candidate has strong knowledge of electric power systems, renewable energy, effective strategies to implement big scale solutions and previous experience in the telecommunications sector.
- Excellent service and communication skills in English and Spanish
- Photovoltaic Systems Experience/Studies (Required)
- +2 years of Electrical Design experience (Required)
- Advanced level of AutoCAD and solar design tools such as PVSyst, SolarGIS, Retscreen, Google Earth, and other industry related standard tools
- Knowledge of international construction and electrical codes is required, specifically NEC (NFPA)
- Telecommunications Industry Experience is desirable
- Experience in project management and managing contractors
- Candidates must be able to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Great presentation skills
- Amazing problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office, Google Suite and online tools
- High level Excel skills
- Advanced English level
As a Jr Design Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Design of sites for Caban solutions (plans).
- Preparation of detailed budgets.
- Preparation of energy generation analysis.
- Elaboration of detailed engineering.
- Drawings based on sketches of telecommunication sites
- Support in project deployment monitoring reports.
- Control and supervision of the installation, verifying that the design is carried out in
- the field.
- Support in activities designated by the Caban Project Manager.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.