Caban Systems is looking for a passionate engineer, capable of architecting and developing web-based applications from scratch. This is a critical role, you’ll need to have a strong technical background, work independently as well as have excellent communication skills.
We are a small team and looking for a dynamic person who shares our passion and work ethic. It is never easy to invent new things from scratch, but we believe a few good people can make a difference.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior UI/UX Engineer, you will be leading our web application’s development efforts, owning the delivery of our products, driving the technical decisions, helping the team to define the architecture, and collaborating with stakeholders and business units to define the scope and priorities.
You will lead the frontend web application development efforts from inception to delivery and provide a high-quality user experience that our customers around the world use 24/7.
- Be the voice of users to come up with elegant and functional designs while satisfying software business requirements
- Use statistical analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure the outcome and feasibility of the design
- Leading web application frontend development efforts
- Design and implement application architecture, user interface, and user experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer and/or architect
- 2+ years of design experience with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, or Figma
- Familiar with the following development tools and technologies: Git, Jenkins, CircleCI, Jira, Bitbucket, AWS, Selenium, Docker, Kubernetes
- Ability to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Experience with UI performance measurement and optimization
- Experience in UI design for SaaS applications and mobile applications
- Cross-platform mobile experience with iOS and Android and cross-browser compatibility with Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.
- Proficient with building and integrating with RESTful Web Services
- Drive improvements to UI architecture
- Understanding of and experience of using the RDBMS database