The Marketing Manager will support the integrated marketing function for all of Caban Systems marketing and sales campaigns that promote awareness and engagement, with an emphasis on product marketing. This role will own integrated marketing, which means you’ll be working cross-functionally with product development engineers, operations teams, and Caban's leadership to drive forward and execute marketing goals. As a member of a burgeoning startup, you’ll be responsible for strategy and execution and expected to operate independently on day-to-day basis.
You will be partnering closely with the sales team to understand lead generation, our unique customer profile, and will be required to develop marketing campaigns that align with and address business goals. You will ultimately be responsible for managing the campaign process – from strategic planning and preparation, kickoff, execution and tracking KPIs, while keeping a pulse on energy and infrastructure trends that will ultimately make Caban Systems relevant to our B2B audience. While a background in engineering is not required, some technical background is preferred as is a demonstrated passion for clean energy.
- Marketing Communications – Communications Strategy development, Digital Marketing, Social Media Strategy & Execution, Lead Generation, Campaign Planning and Management and/or Marketing Operations
- Build marketing plans that build a brand identity for Caban Systems and reach core stakeholders (i.e. customers, investors, vendor partners, etc.)
- Create campaign briefs that communicate the purpose and goals of the campaign, drive the implementation through project plans and deliver quality programs on-time and on-budget
- Work cross-functionally with team leads in developing campaigns that align with existing customer segmentation and monthly customer targets
- Develop early-stage messaging relevant to all hardware, software and brand identity
- Create visual graphics that will serve as core marketing collateral using a variety of mediums (i.e. PPT, Adobe Suite, videography, etc.)
- Digital Media: Develop strategy and tactics across social media channels integrating thought leadership, current events and company culture
- Conferences & Awards: Logistically manage multiple moving parts to execute booth set-up and industry conferences. Identify thought leadership opportunities for our CEO in speaking and awards at telecom conferences.
- Lead Generation: Generate email campaigns and other tactics to secure new customers
- Writing: Copywriting, drafting plans, marketing collateral, video scripts, etc.
- Study and develop a competitive analysis for each region we operate in
- Work collaboratively with team leads, providing feedback and insights that help the team deliver on the business goals
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing
- Prior experience in a marketing management role, preferably with a Communications, Consulting, Telecommunication or Energy company
- Product Marketing and GTM strategy
- Brand strategy and/or brand management
- A good balance of creative, strategic and operational thinking
- Proven ability to execute and deliver projects successfully in a dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills
- Advising clients on digital marketing strategy
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to jump between strategy and hands-on execution seamlessly
- Exceptional collaboration and influencing skills with proven ability to get things done
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience with startups
- Versed in B2B Marketing
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally with minimal supervision under tight deadlines
- A track record for generating results and driving successful campaigns
- Demonstrated interest in clean energy (i.e. experience working with an energy company or utility)
- Engineering or energy focused MBA
About Caban Systems
Caban Systems, Inc. is a renewable energy infrastructure provider, offering end-to-end solutions for some of the largest telecommunications tower companies in Latin America, the Caribbean and Middle East. Pioneering a best-in-class intelligent energy storage platform for the telecommunication infrastructure industry, Caban delivers the most flexible, highly-distributed infrastructure solutions to its customers, substantially reducing operational expenses and increasing uptime. Caban is ushering in a clean era for telecommunications providers and tower operators by providing access to affordable reliable and renewably sourced power. All hardware is designed and manufactured by Caban Systems, based in Burlingame, California. For more information, visit cabansystems.com.