Caban Systems is looking for a passionate Production/Manufacturing Engineer, capable of organizing the day-to-day activities of our production line. We are an early-stage startup designing renewable energy storage solutions for the telecommunications industry.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline; ideally someone with process control experience
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in manufacturing or assembly processes
- Experience designing, operating, or troubleshooting complex production machinery – material movers, industrial robots, gantrys, vision, etc.
- CAD experience (SolidWorks, AutoCAD) is desirable
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma theory and practices
- Strong skills utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint) with the ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- Good mechanical / technical skills
- Self-starter – must be willing/excited to design systems and processes from the ground up
- Possess excellent leadership & teamwork abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organizes the daily activities of all personnel on the manufacturing floor.
- Works with engineering team to understand all of the product specifications.
- Works with the purchasing, quality, and engineering to ensure all materials are fit for use.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by creating work instructions, incorporating test methods, designing testing methods, and defining process capabilities.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Coordinates maintenance and repair services of manufacturing equipment; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Maintains product and process data base.
- Provides training to employees as needed.
We are a small team and looking for a dynamic person who shares our passion and work ethic. It is never easy to invent new things, but we believe a few good people can make a difference in the world. If you feel the same, please let us know!