Caban Systems is looking for an experienced and motivated Head of Supply Chain to join our team at Caban. As Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity. We are an early-stage startup designing renewable energy storage solutions for the telecommunications industry.
- Manage the organization's overall supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of raw materials, vendor selection, and strategy.
- Develop a strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of partner operations.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs and drive improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Negotiate and onboard new vendors, building and maintaining a strong relationships
- Support the planning and optimization of global sourcing efforts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous working experience in Supply Chain Management for 5-10 years
- Electronics, ideally power electronics, material procurement - 2 years minimum
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance - you will have a direct impact on the long term success of Caban
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lead external conversations with suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field