Caban Systems is looking for a passionate electrical engineer, capable of developing systems in an early-stage startup environment. We are designing renewable energy storage systems and looking for a person who can jump in and contribute immediately.
- BS in Electrical Engineering (BSEE).
- Experience working with dc systems from 1-10 kW.
- Experience specifying system interface requirements.
- Experience working as a technical project manager of external team or contractors.
- Demonstrate an ability to commercialize products.
- Demonstrate an ability to be a technical leader.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a small group, and must be excited about growth.
- 3+ years of experience working with telecommunications equipment.
- Experience with battery systems and/or solar MPPT controllers.
- Experience developing products for safety-critical applications and/or regulatory compliance – IEC 61508, ISO 26262 or similar.
- Able to work seamlessly in a lab, office, or field environment.
- Experience developing product roadmaps, defining product family architecture, etc.
- Experience working with customers or sales to incorporate marketable features.
- Experience working with ac systems and regulations.
Caban Systems is a Series A startup company with excellent growth potential. We are a small team and looking for a dynamic person who shares our passion and work ethic. It is never easy to invent new things but we believe a few good people can make a difference in the world. If you feel the same, please let us know!