Caban’s mission is to bring renewable energy to critical infrastructure around the world. As a Sr. Electrical Engineer, you will be creating schematics and ensuring PCBAs are designed correctly. You will be involved in all aspects of hardware development, working closely with the software, mechanical, validation, and manufacturing teams. Our focus is on designing high-quality, high-reliability products at scale.
- 5 years of developing printed circuit boards for industrial applications.
- Strong experience designing PCBs with embedded control systems, power electronics (MOSFETs), sensors, and control.
- Experience releasing products to production.
- Able to work with and specify dc lab equipment such as power supplies, electronic loads, power switches, cabling and connectors.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a small group, and must be excited about growth.
- Experience with battery systems and/or solar controllers.
- Knowledge of interface protocols: I2C, SPI, CAN, Modbus, etc.
- Experience working as a technical project manager of external team or contractors.
- Experience developing products for safety-critical applications and/or regulatory compliance.
- Able to work seamlessly in a lab or office environment.
- Experience developing product roadmaps, defining product family architecture, etc.
Caban Systems is a Series A startup company with excellent growth potential. We are a small team and looking for a dynamic person who shares our passion and work ethic. It is never easy to invent new things but we believe a few good people can make a difference in the world. If you feel the same, please let us know!