Title: Sr. Embedded Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer, AWS IOT Python Developer
Caban Systems is looking for a talented software engineer to help us commercialize our energy storage and power distribution platform. We are an early-stage startup designing renewable energy storage solutions for the telecommunications industry. We also offer cloud-based data services for our platform. We are starting to re-hire as we head into 2021, which will be a very busy year for us in spite of covid!
- B.S. degree with mid-senior level of software development experience
- AWS Certified Developer and/or AWS-Certified Architect certifications
- Expert Knowledge in Python
- Hands-on experience in IOT
- Experience with C++ and embedded systems is Nice to have.
- A balanced view on delivery of solutions and be able to communicate effectively to non-technical audiences and stakeholders
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Develop IOT and AWS applications and software
- Develop data services and features based on AWS Greengrass core
- Design and implement on AWS IOT software working with hardware devices
- Automation of operational tasks such as software configuration, server scaling and deployments, and database setups in AWS cloud environments with the use of modern applications
- Evaluation, build and/or configure tools for internal use to support software engineering best practices
- Standardization, automation and documentation of development and production environments
- Work closely with gateway/edge team to implement OTA update strategy
We are a small team and looking for a dynamic person who shares our passion and work ethic. It is never easy to invent new things, but we believe a few good people can make a difference in the world. If you feel the same, please let us know!