Caban Systems is looking for a well-rounded project manager to help us commercialize our battery and power distribution products. We are a relatively young startup designing renewable energy storage solutions for the telecommunications industry. We are ramping up in response to a very strong 2021, in spite of covid.
- BS in Engineering discipline or equivalent experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Knowledge of hardware and software engineering design processes to launch products.
- Possess cross-functional leadership abilities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience creating reports for management review.
- Ensure BOM accuracy and flow between engineering, supply chain, and operations.
- Drives engineering activities to execute projects.
- Leads cross-functional teams in engineering and validation activities.
- Defines project plans and schedule.
- Collaborates with sales, supply management, product design, industrial design, field operations, and manufacturing groups.
- Identifies and resolves conflicts.
- Manages development budgets.
We are a small team and looking for a dynamic person who shares our passion and work ethic. It is never easy to invent new things, but we believe a few good people can make a difference in the world. If you feel the same, please let us know!