Caban’s mission brings renewable energy backup systems to critical telecom infrastructures around the world, while having a ton of fun doing it.
We are on the lookout for Warehouse Associates that are energetic and passionate about making the world a better and greener place to live!
Using your shipping superpowers, you will delight all our customers in supporting seamless on time deliveries, to global countries all over the world.
Come join a fast-paced startup that is growing rapidly, run by a small but highly efficient team, that is obsessed with replacing fossil fuels and old antiquated battery technologies, with clean energy solutions.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years’ experience in a production environment, warehousing, receiving, inventory control, material management, pick and pack, etc.
- Certified to use a forklift a plus (will certify if not).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a detail-oriented team player, but also work well independently when required
- Capable of working independently to quickly overcome challenges without supervision
- Attention to the details. You strive for excellence in everything that you do.
- Curiosity - you thrive in the unknown. You have the grit and tenacity to continue moving projects forward and working through an ambiguous challenge.
- You love to ship products to exotic countries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read internal order documents to accurately determine selection of product and assemble inventory required.
- Move outgoing product using hand truck, forklift, or other material handling equipment, in accordance with all safety policies, to loading dock.
- Receive, sort and place incoming product in appropriate warehouse location.
- Record amounts of material shipped or received in Caban computer system.
- Assist with general counting of inventory.
- Open all containers, crates or boxes as required to sort and maintain stock.
- Organize warehouse for cleanliness and safety at all times.
- Maintain all safety standards, including wearing protective clothing and eyewear as required.
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Suite, Jira, and Slack
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to operate standard warehouse equipment.
- Ability to climb stairs.
What You’ll Get out of it:
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, passionate and driven people as well as tell your friends how cool of a company you get to work for
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, from initial start date, no waiting periods, with almost zero cost per Kaiser plans (other options available as well at slightly higher costs)
- Generous and competitive hourly rates
- Annual PTO of 15 days, 3 days sick leave, 10 paid holidays