Caban Systems, a leader in the design and manufacture of software-enabled energy storage and management systems for the telecommunications industry, is seeking a Customer Success Manager to support program operations for our customers in the Americas.
The primary responsibility of this position is (1) to lead our operations for CAPEX customers and (2) to manage the flow of customer success, which will include creating, managing, communicating and tracking new processes on an ongoing basis.
- BA degree; MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a client/customer service role and project management experience, direct experience with a client in 1:1 relationship required.
- Experience in the energy or telecom industry is required.
Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Exceptional project management
- Exceptional customer service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced PowerPoint skills and intermediate Excel skills; experience with Asana a plus
- Comfortable with technology, both learning new applications and being a resource in support of others
- Be a proactive and creative problem solver that can think outside the box, work independently, and seek guidance when appropriate
- Demonstrate attention to detail, follow through on assignments to completion, and multitasking in an environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Establish clear process milestones for the client and field services team to work toward
- Establish a feedback process to document and measure quantitative and qualitative feedback from customers re: onboarding, customer service and project management
- Manage the entire project flow with CAPEX customers from the time a contract is signed to the time of a deployment to ensure:
- the process is continually moving forward, and
- to proactively communicate the status with the customer.
- Manage all facets of clients onboarding and ensure 100% client satisfaction.
- Assist in creating onboarding and ideation about educational materials for all stakeholders internal and external.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience.
- Optimize existing processes within the customer success workflow and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives, including
- ensure all stages of the customer workflow are completed accurately and delivered timely
- transparency of any delays within the workflow
Traits of Successful Managers
- Detail oriented
- Strong follow up process
- Ability to identify trends
- Ability to identify issues and come up with efficient solutions
- Ability to anticipate client’s needs before they have to ask
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Works well under pressure
- Demonstrate strong time management, project management and organizational skills
- Research, summarize and communicate important details
- Be flexible
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 15 PTO Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Potential for stock options
- Rare opportunity to work with a leader in the telecommunication industry
- Exposure to Silicon Valley’s best and brightest engineers
- Unique opportunity to get in at the ground floor with a fast-growing purpose-driven startup and clean energy pioneer
- Dog-friendly office
Caban Systems, Inc. is an energy infrastructure solutions provider, offering end-to-end solutions for some of the largest telecommunications tower companies in Latin America, the Caribbean and Middle East. Pioneering a best-in-class intelligent energy storage platform for the telecommunication infrastructure industry, Caban delivers the most flexible, highly-distributed infrastructure solutions to its customers, substantially reducing operational expenses and increasing uptime. Caban is ushering in a clean era for telecommunications providers and tower operators by providing access to affordable, reliable and renewably sourced power. All hardware is designed and manufactured by Caban Systems, based in Burlingame, California. For more information, visit cabansystems.com.
Candidate must be able to submit verification of his/her legal right to work in the United States, without company sponsorship. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status