Caban Systems is looking for a well-rounded leader to help us commercialize our energy storage and cloud service products. We are a relatively young startup designing renewable energy storage solutions for the telecommunications industry. We are ramping up in response to a very strong 2021/2022.
This role is ideal for the dynamic leader who likes data. Caban Systems develops embedded systems, we collect data, and we use the data to provide cloud-based services to our customers (edge-to-cloud). We have excellent upside potential with respect to compensation and career growth.
- Bachelor's Computer Science or Software Engineering. Master's preferred
- Minimum 10 years of work experience leading software teams.
- Must have experience working with embedded firmware, DevOps, and cloud service platforms.
- Be customer centric and have a commercial mindset.
- Expert domain and industry knowledge.
- Self-starter – must be willing/excited to design systems and processes from the ground up.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to inspire teams to follow a shared vision.
- Good relational competence – be able to maintain relationships across units, domains, and geographies.
- Works closely with TPM to drive all engineering activities for Embedded, Platform, and DevOps teams.
- Drive design, development, and continuous delivery of software products according to approved product roadmaps and business cases.
- Execute the technology strategy and reference architecture according to the overall vision and governance model set by the Leadership Team.
- Drive state of art domain development and internal and external technology/R&D partnerships.
- Defines project plans and schedule.
- Collaborates with sales, supply management, product design, field operations, and manufacturing groups.
- Identifies and resolves conflicts.
We are a small team and looking for a dynamic person who shares our passion and work ethic. It is never easy to invent new things, but we believe a few good people can make a difference in the world. If you feel the same, please let us know!