Caban Systems is looking for a well-rounded leader to help us commercialize our battery and power distribution products. We are a relatively young startup designing renewable energy storage solutions for the telecommunications industry. We are growing quickly as this industry transitions to sustainable energy solutions and we are looking for a candidate that can help us grow.
- MS ME/EE/CE or equivalent knowledge of battery engineering design and processes.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant industry experience.
- Extensive experience in product design and volume manufacturing is required.
- Experience with high voltage energy storage systems is preferred.
- Experience working with regulatory agencies is preferred (i.e. UL).
- Self-starter – must be willing/excited to design systems and processes from the ground up.
- Possess excellent leadership & teamwork abilities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong structural mechanical experience will best complement the existing team.
- Drives all engineering activities to execute projects.
- Leads cross-functional teams in engineering and validation activities.
- Defines project plans and schedule.
- Collaborates with sales, supply management, product design, industrial design, field operations, and manufacturing groups.
- Identifies and resolves conflicts.
- Manages development budgets.
We are a small team and looking for a dynamic person who shares our passion and work ethic. It is never easy to invent new things, but we believe a few good people can make a difference in the world. If you feel the same, please let us know!