Caban’s mission is to bring renewable energy to critical infrastructure around the world. We are looking for a Manufacturing Associate who has experience in a production line building hardware in a fast growth startup environment. You’ll join a startup that is growing rapidly, run by a small team that is passionate about replacing fossil fuels with clean energy.
- +2 years of experience building products and equipment
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with outstanding hands-on mechanical aptitude
- Ability to be a detail oriented team player, but also work well independently when required
- High proficiency and understanding using hand tools, power tools, and torque instruments
- Hands on skills in wire termination of all types (crimp, solder, push pin, screw)
- Capable of working independently to quickly overcome challenges without supervision
- Working knowledge of Solidworks is a considered a plus
- Attention to the details. You strive for excellence in everything that you do.
- Curiosity. You thrive in the unknown. You have the grit and tenacity to continue moving projects forward and working through an ambiguous challenge.
- Electrical wiring, electronics, battery systems and telecommunications equipment
- Read technical literature, schematics and documents
- Work well under pressure using your own initiative sometimes without direct instructions or supervision
- Quickly adapt to new projects, and complete tasks within a set time frame
- Computer literate using Microsoft Suite, Jira, and Slack.
- Ability to document work and assist Technical Writers create quality technical documents
- Physical requirements: Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Career history that demonstrates progressive responsibilities and accountability
- Experience with AC and DC (batteries)